EduMEasy: A Comprehensive Math-Lab for Schools
EduMEasy has developed a comprehensive Math-Lab for Schools to visualize and understand mathematical concepts through experiments. Our aim is to provide a one-stop solution for students to understand & apply math concepts in real time & our approach is to make math engaging & interactive by combining theory, applications, and experiments.
EduMEasy Math Lab for Schools has a delightful workshop for every student who faces difficulty in Math and this adds surplus to the studies and also will have a remarkable impact on the learning experience of those students. It helps to visualize every concept of mathematics by understanding it and makes learning easy.
Visualization and experimentation are two important aspects of teaching mathematics. There is a saying.
– A picture is worth 1000 words if one is aware of its scope.
– A picture is worth 1000 words if one is able to use it flexibly.
Researchers observed that understanding patterns and visualization helps a student learn even complex mathematics and apply them to new problems. The team from IIT Jodhpur (faculty members & alumni) who conceived and developed this Math Lab are convinced that this lab provides a platform for teachers to teach the theoretical/abstract concepts of mathematics through experiments and visualizations. It is accompanied by study material for reflective thinking to regular reference by the experiments.
Almost 50% of students are afraid of maths. Math is the most scoring subject in every competitive exam. But a better score can only be secured with the help of the best faculty which is practically impossible in most cases. Keeping these things in mind, EduMEasy has made equipment for Maths Lab which will help students to learn math in a better and more joyful manner.
Their equipments are going to make math easy and more results-oriented and students are going to love them up to the level of understanding math easily. These are very useful and colorful too. Concepts and colors both matter. This Math Lab for schools designed & developed by IITians will bring revolution to the field of Math. This Math Lab is designed to cover the entire NCERT Syllabus.
What is Math Lab & Why is useful for students?
A mathematics laboratory is a place where anybody can experiment and explore patterns and ideas. It is a place where one can find a collection of games, puzzles, and other teaching and learning material. The math lab provides an opportunity for the students to discover learning by doing method. Many of the activities present a problem or a challenge, with the possibility of generating further challenges and problems.
The activities help students to visualize, manipulate, and reason. They provide an opportunity to make conjectures and test them, and generalize observed patterns. They create a context for students to attempt to prove their conjectures. The Math Lab is a place to enjoy mathematics through informal exploration. It is a place where anyone can generate problems and struggle to get an answer. It is a space to explore and design new mathematical activities.
Often Math lab takes students’ knowledge beyond the curriculum. The Math Lab is a self-explanatory lab with activities, in which students could come anytime (free to them) and engage in the work, continue working on the problems/tasks, and use teachers as and when they are stuck. In this way, the role of the teacher is not to teach how to progress in the activity but to facilitate inquiry with the mathematics in it.
Need & Purpose of Math Lab for School
Some of the ways in which a Mathematics Laboratory can contribute to the learning of the subject are:
- It provides an opportunity for students to understand and internalize basic mathematical concepts through concrete objects and situations.
- It enables the students to verify or discover several geometrical properties and facts using the expositor.
- It helps the students to build interest and confidence in learning the subject.
- The laboratory provides an opportunity to exhibit the relatedness of mathematical concepts with everyday life.
- It provides greater scope for individual participation in the process of learning and becoming autonomous learners.
- The laboratory allows and encourages the students to think, and discuss with each other and the teacher, and assimilate the concepts in a more effective manner.
- It enables the teacher to demonstrate, explain and reinforce abstract mathematical ideas by using concrete objects, models, charts, graphs, pictures, etc..
Objectives of Mathematics Laboratory:
- To provide readily accessible rich manipulative materials to emphasize on “learning by doing”.
- To develop an attitude of inquiry.
- Remove the weakness of present-day mathematics education.
- To develop much-needed confidence in students.
- To generate interest in the subject.
- To make the students divergent thinkers.
- To make the children look for patterns and ask questions.
Contact Our Team about Math Lab for School
Experience math in a new way with our math lab!
Features of Math Lab for School
7 Equipment that covers the chapters from NCERT books of class 6th to class 10th
Class wise Lab Manuals for teachers with step by step guide to all the experiments
Complete Ecofriendly & No Electricity Required
Accessories of all Equipments
1 Day training session for the teachers
Hassel Free Online Support
Certificate of EduMEasy Lab School Partners
Big Sized Equipments for better explanation